AT A GLANCE
Here at Our Lady of the Wayside, we know that sometimes all it takes to change the world is just a warm heart. The core of our efforts is to share the Gospel by our faith and treating everybody with love and respect. Through all of our endeavors we hope to display the love of Jesus and his Mother to everybody.
Welcome in Bluebell, in our Parish!
Weekday: 9.30 a.m.
Saturday: 10.00 a.m.
Sunday Vigil: 6.30 p.m.
Sunday: 8.30 a.m. & 11.00 a.m.
Every Saturday after the morning Mass (10.00 a.m.) and before the evening Mass (6.00 p.m.)
Monday - Friday: 10.00 a.m.
Saturday: 10.30 a.m.
* SOCIAL DISTANCE
* SANITISE HANDS (entering, leaving or after having lit a candle).
* Follow STEWARDS’ INSTRUCTIONS and
* use only allocated seating.
* DO NOT BLOCK access/aisle areas.
* DO NOT HUDDLE in groups.
* HOLY COMMUNION will be brought to you at your seat.
* Communion is in the hand.
If you are feeling unwell/sick in any way, please STAY AT HOME. If you become unwell in church, see one of the stewards. The area at the back by St Eugene’s Chapel is reserved for those who feel unwell during Mass.